Friday, May 23, 2014

New


I finally got myself a little 'mail centre' type tray organiser. It's a gorgeous teal colour and has two trays or shelves. I'm going to use one for incoming and one for outgoing mail/documents. I also bought this super cute gold skull ornament!


I've been replying to some of my recent letters today. I love mail and pen palling so much, and hopefully this will help keep track of what I need to reply to!


The skull has little diamond eyes which I think is cool. Right now I'm using it as a paperweight, but it also has space in the top for a tea light candle!


I have it on top of my stack of drawers rather than my desk, which frees up desk space. I can't stand clutter on my desk when I'm trying to create something or write a letter. I got both the tray organiser and the skull from Daiso, where I work, so they were cheap too!


P.S. Currently reading Peppermint magazine! ;)

Little Pink Cactus xo

2 comments:

  1. Loving the bold color explosion but I must admit...you had me at that gold skull. So badass!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment Julie! Who can go past a gold skull, right? :D
      Hope you're having a great day!
      Nina xo

      Delete