Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Colourful Cafe: Pineapples, flowers, dinosaur!



The local cafe I work at has recently been bursting with colour! It really inspires me and brightens my days at work to be surrounded by pretty things. :) 
+ The ceramic pineapples at the top are from our gorgeous local homewares/interior styling store and friend Jack Mitchell! I love them so much.
+ We've recently started selling flowers from local florist Flour And Bloom and it is so exciting when the lovely lady brings a new delivery of beautiful fresh flowers each week! It's always a nice surprise to see which gorgeous flowers we'll get each time.
+ Our new dinosaur friend is from Dino Planters! He it ready to greet all our customers at the front door. I am in love with the blue colour, and the tiny teapot and cup he's holding! I've been thinking about making one of these toy planters myself at home recently, so I was surprised to see one at work! It's on my long list of projects to get around to. :)

Sorry about the quality of the photos in this one, they're all taken on my phone since I didn't have a camera with me. :P I hope everyone's week is going well! I've gotten a cold after not having one all year - even when my boyfriend had a cold! I think that's why I was feeling so flat yesterday. Anyway I thought I'd take the opportunity to post while I'm resting up and getting better.

Nina xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment