Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Cupcake Bunting



I bought this cupcake bunting a long long time ago, and found it recently still in its packaging! I didn't know what I was going to do when I bought it, but I thought it was really cute.



I decided to hang it in my office/workspace next to my desk! I think it looks really nice in the sunlight that comes in through the windows.




My cat Stella didn't want to pose for this photo, and she nearly escaped! I love it when she comes to hang out with me in my office space (except when she sits on my keyboard!). :P 

I hope everyone is having a good week so far! It's my one day off today, but I'm feeling really deflated and flat. :( Hopefully I'll get my positivity and motivation back soon! What do you guys do to cheer yourself up when you're feeling down?

Nina xoxo

2 comments:

  1. You should throw a party and use the cupcake bunting ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Haha it's on the list, totally forgot to tell you. ;) It'll definitely be making an appearance :D

      Delete