Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Kikki K Clutch


I bought this leather clutch from Kikki K a while ago and totally love it and have been meaning to share it here since! I kept seeing it in store and thinking about it, but I eventually just bought it and I'm glad I did. I'm normally a massive bargain hunter, and Kikki K can be a little pricey, but I just love the black with gold polka dots, the two separate pockets, the size, and the hand strap!



The front, with a main zipper and then a front pocket


The back


The inside, with cute fabric and some sewn in pockets.


It doesn't fit a HEAP of stuff in it, but it's definitely big enough for my phone and money and things for going out. It also came in this super nice box which I kept and have been using on my shelves in my bedroom. ^o^ I really love Kikki K, I could really go crazy in there if I didn't restrain myself haha. I'm considering a Kikki K planner for next year, but I'm so picky I'll probably take ages to actually decide on one!

Lots of posts planned, stay tuned! 
Nina xo

No comments:

Post a Comment